Board of Directors Election Procedures of East Point Academy
East Point Academy will be managed in accordance with the requirements of the South Carolina Charter School Act. As
Click this link for the bylaws.
Board of Directors
Dr. Xian Wu, Chairman
Dr. Daniel Avosso, Vice- Chairman
Dr. Edward Davis, Treasurer
Dr. Ling Gao
Dr. James Knapp
Dr. Susan Kuo
Mrs. Beth Richardson, Officer-At-Large
Dr. Jijun Tang
East Point Academy Board Meeting Schedule 2013-14
Wednesday, July 10 Called meeting 6 p.m.
Friday, July 26 Called meeting 4:50 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 13 Regular meeting 5:45 p.m. EPA Primary Campus
- Thursday, September 19, 2013 Regular meeting 5:45 p.m./ EPA Elementary Campus
- Tuesday, October 29, 2013 Regular meeting 5:45 p.m. / EPA Primary Campus
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 regular meeting 5:45 p.m. / EPA Elementary Campus
- Monday, November 25, 2013 Called meeting 5:45 p.m. / Elem. campus
- Thursday, January 23, 2014 Regular meeting 5:45 p.m./ EPA Elementary Campus
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 Regular meeting 5:45 p.m./ EPA Elementary Campus
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 Regular meeting 5:45 p.m./ EPA Primary Campus
- Thursday, May 15, 2014 Regular meeting 5:45p.m./ EPA Elementary Campus
- Wednesday, June 25, 2014 Regular meeting 5:45 p.m./ EPA Elementary Campus
All meetings are at East Point Academy Primary or Elementary Campus and are open to the public.
East Point Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. For questions pertaining to Section 504 or Special Education Services contact Mrs. Lisa Smith and for questions pertaining to Title IX contact Mrs. Mathews at East Point Academy, 1401 Leaphart St. West Columbia, SC 29169.